[Phys-L] Re: [SPAM-4.611] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

No more so than what else has been said. And BTW what's wrong with faith?
James Mackey

Karl Trappe wrote:

...and that conclusion sounds like a "leap of faith" to me. Karl

Quoting James E Mackey <jmackey@HARDING.EDU>:

Or one might say that the decline in moral basis in our society allows
governments to do things that would have prompted massive opposition in
earlier generations, when the US was still a "Christian?" nation and at
least paid official "lip-service" to christian principles.
James Mackey

Robert B Zannelli wrote:

In a message dated 10/12/2005 9:29:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,