[Phys-L] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

Rick!

I think you ideology may be trumping your vision. Are you implying
because the correlation is more accurately between counties, or better
(scrolling down further) w/ rural counties, and, therefore, has nothing
to do w/ the incidence of slavery?

BTW, Were not most of the slave owners rural, and an urbanite would
have one while a plantationite hundreds? I'm doing the reading into, as
invited.

Perhaps, because of slavery much of the south is persistently rural, or
is it that the location of cities is determined by transportation, or?

bc, who thinks correlation should be examined for possible cause and
effect or explanation of their spuriosity.

p.s. Panzers for finding one of the maps.