----- Original Message -----
From: "John Denker" <jsd@AV8N.COM>

Edmiston, Mike wrote:

I am wondering if these things bother other people, or if I am
just an old fashioned crabby guy.

My turn to be crabby: Please use the term _spreadsheet_ not
"Excel".

We specifically use EXCEL in lab--not any spreadsheet. Lab work is done on
department owned wireless laptops running Bill's software. So for us, EXCEL
is correct! ;-)

Rick