[Phys-L] Re: prompted by intelligent design

Tanks!

SJ Gould's, recently deceased *, punctuated equilibrium, tho having many
adherents, is still not generally accepted. However, as one detractor,
has written, we don't criticize his theory in public "... because he is
at least on our side against the creationists"

* well, in 2002.

from The Chron. Monday, May 27 2002 p.1 Science

bc, paper monster, who discovers these things when Gate Keeper gets the
declutter bug.

Shapiro, Mark wrote:

Bernard et al.

I posted a commentary on my Irascible Professor website today entitled
"Not So Intelligent Design." The URL is

http://irascibleprofessor.com/comments-09-29-05.htm

Feel free to pass it on to anyone who might be willing to read it.

Mark

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro
Professor of Physics, Emeritus
California State University, Fullerton