[Phys-L] Re: student mathematical capabilities

A question that quickly enters my mind, Are the kinds of
things we would put in a standards/outcomes statement already
there in current Math curricula standards/outcomes statements?

Is anyone familiar with the standards from the National Council of
Teachers of Mathematics <http://standards.nctm.org/>?