[Phys-L] Re: Quarters vs Semesters

It is with envy that I observe that Mike E's institution and department
allowed the transfer from 5-5-5 to 5-5. I'm jealous!

I'm going to quit posting on this topic as I think "consensus" has been
reached; kinda sort of. Its difficult to discuss this issue as there is
a large variety of nomenclature schemes, and range of personal
experiences, and methods for accounting for the laboratory experience.
This makes it easy to miscommunicate. It is hard to know how "typical"
one's own experience is; one reason I've kept the discussion alive is to
learn a bit about the experience of others. TTFN, (with apologies to A.
A. Milne)