[Phys-L] Re: German phrase

Thanks. That sounds like what I remember. Does she know the source? I
think I first heard it from Vicki Weisskopf.
Regards,
Jack

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Mariam Dittman wrote:

This comes from a colleague of mine who is German. I figured I'd ask a
"professional".

She says: I would say "Ein Gegenbeispiel ist so viel wert wie tausend
Beispiele."

Mariam Dittmann