[Phys-L] Latent heat of evaporation

Latent heat of water evaporation, L, is 2450 J/g at 20 C and 2260 J/g
at 100 C. That is a decrease by about 10%. And what happens at higher
temperatures? At high pressure water boils at higher temperatures and
its many parameters have been measured, as shown at:

http://engineeringtoolbox.com/water-thermal-properties-24_162.html

1) But the table does not say anything, at least explicitly, about L. I
need L values for 200 C, 300 C etc. Please help, if you can. Thanks in
advance.

2) Is it reasonable to assume that L is positively correlated with
viscosity (L goes down when viscosity goes down, at higher
temperatures). I suspect that these two parameters are correlated via
inter-molecular forces. But I am not sure.
Ludwik Kowalski