From: "Jane Jackson" <jane.jackson@ASU.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 8:49 AM
Subject: Fwd: New Orleans Universities: ASU will accommodate students

[A forwarded message. Please pass it on to any students you know, who
hoped
to attend a New Orleans university or college.]

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:58:10 -0700
From: Lou Ann Denny <LDenny@asu.edu>
Subject: New Orleans Universities

In accordance with the President's request that we do everything we can
to accommodate students who have been displaced by the hurricane
devastation, a plan has been developed to help these students enroll at
Arizona State University for Fall 2005.

Everyone is being asked to be as flexible as possible as students are
personally "walked-through" the complete enrollment process, including
admission, advisement, and registration. Staff will be available to
provide personal assistance to students in other offices, too, such as
Student Financial Assistance, Residential Life, Parking and Transit, the
ASU Bookstore, and Counseling and Consultation, among others. We have
already heard from more than twenty students who are in this situation,
and have at least three who have begun the enrollment process.

To ensure that they receive complete, accurate information, and to
ensure that they move through the enrollment process and join their
classes as quickly as possible, please refer all student and/or parent
inquires to the University Registrar's Office at (480) 965-7302, where
the process begins. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lou Ann Denny
University Registrar
Arizona State University
Phone: (480) 965-7302 Fax: (480) 965-2295
LDenny@asu.edu