From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On
Behalf Of Jim Green
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:46 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: ID defenders

Apparently, using the snail as a model, biologists have indeed
identified the evolutionary stages of eye development.

"Identified"??? No, invented is more like it. I look at a series of
some
set of animals and invent a story which describes eye development. No
"scientific" test are performed. But, because the biologist claims to
be a
"scientist," the explanation is allegedly "scientific." The phrase
"hog
wash" comes to mind but I won't say it out loud.

I declare myself a scientist. And I say that the alleged eye
development
was done by committee somewhere on Kolob.

Therefore my description is "scientific." And should be taught in
schools.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com