[Phys-L] Re: ID defenders

I like that ps! Reminds me of a few things I tell my students:

What you don't see/experience you believe on faith. Thus, you can't
really PROVE you were born since you have no memory of the
actual event (and it doesn't matter if someone videotaped it)!

I also like the quote by Carl Sagan regarding UFO's: "Extraordinary
claims require extraordinary evidence." There is no "evidence" of ID.

Regarding this thread, I believe nature is orderly and follows physical
laws.
I don't bash religion. I just say it isn't logical or scientific. Nobody
really
knows what the "truth" is about how this universe operates or how it was
created. And we probably never will. Science simply tries to explain it
with "laws" that can make "predictions." To me, this is more satisfying
and reliable than any faith/religion could ever provide...

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Wednesday,