[Phys-L] Re: NYT article on where intelligent design comes from

Hi all-
Hugh seems to misunderstand my proposal, but his third paragraph
is close to what I had in mind. So is the cartoon referred to in Daryl's
posting. We don't have to limit the comparisons to the religious nuts.
I, for example, would probably drag in such examples as the Kootenai Why
Stories, where Old Man Coyote conjures up natural phenomena to get himself
out of fixes. The possibilities are endless.
Regards,
Jack