[Phys-L] Re: NYT article on where intelligent design comes from

Hi all-
Maybe the answer is to give them what they are asking for. Teach
"intelligent design" as a contrast to the scientific method. After all,
we sort of do that now in intro physics when we teach Aristotelian errors
in contrast to Galilean truth.
Regards,
Jack