[Phys-L] Re: Energy is primary and fundamental?

I have studiously stayed out of this banter. But I cannot help but be
frightened of lifting energy concepts out of the air in order to establish
"primary and fundamental" physics. Compare this to the following effort to
establish energy as primary and fundamental to paranormal "science":

http://www.thepsionguild.net/faqener.html

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (Em)
http://www.winbeam.com/~trebor/