[Phys-L] Re: small aquarium

Already tried pet stores. Smallest ones are 10 gallon.

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Tuesday, August
2, 2005 at 6:38 PM -0500 wrote:
I suggest a pet store.

On Tuesday, Aug 2, 2005, at 17:50 America/New_York, Anthony Lapinski
wrote:

I am looking for a 2-gallon rectangular glass aquarium. I had one and
it
was accidentally knocked on the floor by a student last year. It is
very
portable and useful for small scale density demos. However, I can't
find a
replacement anywhere --science catalogs, ebay, etc. Does anyone know
of a
specialty store that might carry this item?

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.