[Phys-L] Re: The power of compressed air (or creative litigation)

Control Your Atmospheres?

Bob at PC

-----Original Message-----
From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On
Behalf Of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:15 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: The power of compressed air (or creative litigation)

Leigh! -- we knew that. What we (royal?) wanted to know are the words
behind the acronym!

bc, who also found a broken link.

p.s. that warning re. the weakness of the screen is placed by the mfg.
who has no idea where the window will be installed. We just spent ~
$10k to have all our windows replace by near top of the line * hi-tech
double glazed. The ones w/ screens have a similar warning label.

* the top ones have an argon filling instead of air, inter alia. Why
not CO2 I don't know.