[Phys-L] Re: Suggestions for Modern Physics text?

¡De nada!

bc

John Howell wrote:
I thought that was the purpose of this "forum"!

Amazon has book reviews and "people who bought .. also bought ..." I
searched to see if Eisberg's was even available (I'm biassed.) and found
some rather negative reviews of Serway, et al.

why not stick w/ T & R for one more semester? Won't it be less
expensive for the students as remaindered?

bc

p.s. your course description is the same as NPS's, which uses T & R, a
rather intro. book compared to Eisberg and Eisberg and Resnick.

Thanks. If I stick with T&R, I'll follow your suggestion. I'm also
considering Krane, but his book is 9 years old, and also getting some
negative reviews on Amazon.

John