[Phys-L] Re: Oscillating electrons

On Sunday, Jul 10, 2005, at 19:45 America/New_York, Bernard Cleyet
wrote:

I'm not certain about what's going on here. what you say is true of
nucleons also? -- if they are excited they become something else?

You are confused because I did not quote the first message in which I
made a statement about the excitation of electrons. It is not worth
repeating. But I would like to hear more about the becoming "something
else;" give an example.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.