[Phys-L] Sycophants are going to shift allegiance

Quotation from http://www.nzz.ch/2005/07/10/eng/article5929520.html :

<<But even the 20th-century's most famous scientist is not regarded as
infallible. "Einstein rewrote physics in 1905 and a century later, we want
to look beyond what he did," said Huber. "We are now entering a time when
we are questioning Einstein's assumptions, because some of them don't
always fit with what we observe.">>

So, after 100 years of fierce extraction of money from Einstein's absurdity
and destruction of the rationality of generations of scientists, sycophants
are entering a time when they are questioning Einstein's assumptions.
However in an axiomatic system the falsehood of a single assumption (axiom)
entails the collapse of the whole theoretical construction. Sycophants know
that and are preparing some new absurdity ("we want to look beyond what he
did") so that the flow of money could continue.

Pentcho Valev