[Phys-L] Re: medical apparatus/physics ... physics/medical apparatus ... or neither

Agreed, but it may be possible that the therapy may be legit, albeit
surrounded by mumbo jumbo.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

This has absolutely nothing to do with zero point energy (alias "scalar
energy") or the Casimir effect, whcih occurs in a vacuum with no sources
present.
Regards,
Jack