[Phys-L] medical apparatus/physics ... physics/medical apparatus ... or neither

To All:

=20

I would like to ask the list if you have ever heard of the term " sca=
lar energy " in regards to a medical apparatus that is used in the tr=
eatment of swollen and blocked lymph nodes. The apparatus is called a=
Light Beam Generator, LBG.

=20

I have a close family member being treated by this device and those t=
hat recommended it said that it is based on the principle of "scalar =
energy". This is supposed to be a term contributed to by Nikola Tesla=
I'm assuming that this term "scalar energy" is another way of saying=
photon. But my interest here is the medical treatment of a family me=
mber by this Light Beam Generator. =20

=20

Here is a list of web sites describing this device and the physics th=
at is being applied.

I would like those of you on the list to access them and give your op=
inion about the device and the treatments that it claims to alleviate=
. Could you also comment on the physics that is referred to and its a=
pplication to medicine?=20

=20

http://www.lightbeamgenerator.com/aboutlbg.html

http://www.cheniere.org/books/excalibur/glossary/147.htm

http://www.jcau.com/energymedicine/articles/articles02.html

http://www.ocnsignal.com/scalar/

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

=20

Also: Do any of you have first hand information about this method of =
treatment and would you share that information with me/us.

=20

Thank you

=20

=20