-----Original Message-----
From: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On Behalf Of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:49 PM

I was under the misapprehension that this was intro.
Astronomy. I think a Ph.D. or even an MA (Physics) would be
over qualified, if anything. Advanced / specialized topics
in, would be another matter.

bc who taught intro astron. at two different Community
Colleges 'till prop. 13 wiped out the courses -- w/o ever
taking an astron. course.