[Phys-L] Re: Bellamy Bows Out

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Green
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: Bellamy Bows Out

Go to the links which Larry Wolfe gave and look at ~Orbits.
Some destitute person there shows a temperature rise of some 2o due to
atmospheric mismanagement., but the rise from <30o to some 60o due to
precession since the last glaciation is not shown . Nor does it show the
temperature rise at various locations.

As I pointed out in my previous post, one of the links shows regular
temperature changes of 20F over the last 300,000 years.
<http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhibitgcc/historical02.jsp>
So why did you state: "but the rise from <30o to some 60o due to precession
since the last glaciation is not shown?"

The temperature variation at every point on Earth for the last 100 years is
at:
<http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhibitgcc/historical04.jsp#>
which is a link I also previously provided.
So why did you state: "Nor does it show the temperature rise at various
locations?"

Larry Woolf
General Atomics
www.sci-ed-ga.org