[Phys-L] Re: Bellamy Bows Out

Do I read this to say that there is no significant man-made contribution
to the earth's warming. With global stink I have no complaints or
questions!
James Mackey

I don't know whether there is a measurable "contribution" to Global
Warming. If there is, it is not significant. Any such alleged
"contribution" is surely swamped out by the effects of the Earth's
precession. But it would seem that no one is paying attention.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen