Bellamy bows out

Bellamy, 72, whose TV career
and relentless campaigning to
protect wild habitats have made
him an influential figure, recently
said that the science of man-made
climate change was "poppycock".

Bellamy is absolutely correct!

His problem is the same as most commentators -- ignorance re the Earth's
precession. There is absolutely nothing that can be done re so called
Global Warming -- and there is absolutely nothing that can be done re the
next Glaciation. Both will occur. Get used to it.

Now Global Stink -- that is another matter.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen

Do I read this to say that there is no significant man-made contribution
to the earth's warming. With global stink I have no complaints or
questions!
James Mackey