[Phys-L] Re: Moving Ramp Launching Snowboarder

Would this clip inspire others to do the same, and accidentally kill
themselves. Would the driver be charged with manslaughter?

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

<http://www.big-boys.com/articles/roadstunt.html>

Nice clip of a car with ramp mounted to it riding up to a snowboarder
at rest and launching him over the car.

I wonder how many of my students will be able to predict the final
direction of the snowboarder after the collision.

Let me know if you cannot figure out how to capture the clip and want
to.

Scott