From: "John Denker" <jsd@AV8N.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Gear suppliers

Dwight K. Souder wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good set of gears that can be used in my high
school
Physics/Advanced Physics classes? I'm looking for something that is
durable
and can be easily interchanged to see the effects of the different
arrangements.

Have you considered bringing a 21-speed bicycle to class?

Bicycle gears meet the definition of gears, and they can
be easily interchanged.....

Also the relevance to students' lives is pretty obvious.