[Phys-L] Re: googling (and cold fusion)

EUREKA. MEA CULPA.

The new version is koldamasov.html while the new version is
koldomasov.html
I changed the name of the file when new version was uploaded and both
files
are on my server. Goggle knows only about the first file. Sorry for
troubling you.

I think that koldomasov is correct but in the patent the inventor is
listed as
kolamasov and that is why i changed the file name.

But I have nothing to add to what I wrote below. Comments will be
appreciated,
preferably under a thread containing only the phrase "cold fusion".

4) Cold fusion:
Units #216 and #226, in case somebody is interested, describe what I
suspect to be a fraudulent claim. Yesterday I received two warnings,
from people I know, that my life might be in danger, presumably because
I am investigating this particular "cold fusion" episode. In the first
addendum to unit #226 (which I subsequently removed) I was sharing a
leak (a private message sent to me) about something that will take
place next week.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.