[Phys-L] Re: On the Impact of Standards

At 09:07 AM 5/26/2005, John Clement, you wrote:

Well at Cornell U. when I entered they sat us down and said look to
the right and look to the left. One of the three of you will be gone
at the end of 5 years (5 year eng. program).
///
Cornell was also unique in that it was
part private, part state, with a two year school on the main campus.
///
John M. Clement
Houston, TX

I should mention, a pleasant [teaching] Hotel too - not to be
found on just any agricultural college!

And wasn't the Neuro-Science section an Engineering department?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!