[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

Hmmm...Christians are adjured to show their good works to the light, though
this assuredly is not the route to salvation. Moslems are adjured to pray
towards Mecca, several times daily, as facilitating their salvation.
Jews celebrate festivals. Many do not hold out a hope for an after-life.
If continual personal contact does not reveal glimpses into ones
spiritual orientation, he may well be considered
non-religious.

Brian W