[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

With all due respect to all of you, could we please terminate this
conversation...its not on the list topic, I just have to delete it, and
in the end it will only raise ire. I realize the APS has an open talk
policy for its annual meetings, but we can chose to attend the talk or
not...not so the case here.

cheers,

joe

John M Clement wrote: