[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

At 07:45 PM 5/23/2005, Greg Kifer, you wrote:
As a physicist in Kansas I want to emphasize this is a frighteningly
growing, politically powerful minority within the state.
////
Personally, I find the creation of Creation (i.e. a universe in which
the creation of the very space itself is continually on-going) to be far
more elegant, more beautiful and more majestic than God directly
whipping up over 5000 species of beetle (which I, personally, find
boringly alike -- there are no bugs with wheels!) And if the human knee
was directly-created then I'd have to disagree with the "intelligent"
part of ID.
I appreciate any of you who have read through to the end. I know your
busy schedules and the contentiousness of this issue. I hope I have
provided some fuel for thought.

Greg Kifer

Bravo!

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!