[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

As Robert points out,

Most religious people I know are religious NOT because they were
convinced by evidence in the Bible but rather because they "know in
their hearts" through personal experience that what they believe is
true.

There may be many reasons why people "believe". I wonder how many people
would belong to religious organizations if as children they were not
indoctrinated with the ideology by parents and school....
We must remember that a duck raised by(with) a dog will always consider the
dog to be its mother.

I think is the antidote to I believe

Fred Bucheit retired