[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

This is a surprise to me. What is the document you are referring
to?
Regards,
Jack

On Fri, 20 May 2005, Aaron Titus wrote (in part):

Though fundamentalists believe this viewpoint, it is not a
"fundamentalist viewpoint". It is the creed of the earliest followers
of Christ, even before the term Christian. The earliest written form
of this creed dates back to the first century.

Aaron