[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

On the existence of Jesus see: <The Incredible Shrinking Son of
Man> by R.M. Price who analyzes the content of the gospel stories. Note
also that the Pauline letters, 20 years earlier than the gospels, give no
clue as to the date of Jesus supposed existence. Burton Mack, now
emeritus at Clarendon Theological University (or whatever), in <Who Wrote
the New Testament?> contends that the author of Mark was writing pure
fiction.
Regards.
Jack