[Phys-L] Re: god friendly science

... I'm not criticizing the "science" arguments only here, both
sides are equally flawed.

That is your OPINION. I do not share it.

The idea that the "the natural world is so complex and well-ordered
that an intelligent cause is the best way to explain it" is also
refutable opinion

I do share it. Physicists tend to be a bit puffed up -- We are PHYSICISTS
after all. But good physicists have come to understand the we don't _know_
anything. All we have are a few models -- which may give usable answers
sometimes.

Chemists are very adept at using tables. Biologists like to invert
descriptions and categorize to their heart's content, but they know very
little.

Evolution is a very helpful model, but it is in even more of a mess then
physics. It is no more "provable" then Genisis, which is also in a very big
mess. Bur it is worth thinking about.

Unless a physicist ego gets in the way,

Jim