[Phys-L] Re: Junk Science from Bellamy and Crichton [bc]

I suggest you reread GC's posting, and identify which part came from GC.
Then read the original posting by Moniot, which will fill in some of the
details. It is easy to doubt global warning - just don't spend much time
researching the evidence.
Regards,
Jack