[Phys-L] Re: Lab Reports (was Human Error)

In regard to my recent post "Lab Reports (was Human Error)" [Hake
(2005)], a subscriber notified me that he was unable to access Jack
Uretsky's web page <http://www.hep.anl.gov/jlu/index.html>.

Sorry, almost undoubtedly my fault. I inadvertantly omitted the angle
bracket ">" on the right side of Jack's web site URL
<http://www.hep.anl.gov/jlu/index.html>. If you click on that URL
you'll probably bring up Jack's website. If not, please let me know.

I failed to obey suggestion #9 of my universally ignored "Thirteen
Posting Suggestions" [Hake (2004)]:

9. Give URL's as <http://www......> (note the angle brackets) so that
they will be hot-linked and such that the hot-linking will survive
line breaks in most (but not all) mail systems. CLICK ON ALL URL'S IN
YOUR MESSAGE TO BE SURE THEY WORK.

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>