[Phys-L] Re: sound frequency in helium

Pasted below is a fresh illustration to what I have just posted.
May be someone can explain to me what this all means?

Moses Fayngold

Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it appears to have
already been distributed to the PHYS-L list. That is, a message with identical
text (but possibly with different mail headers) has been posted to the list
recently, either by you or by someone else. If you have a good reason to resend
this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified of a
hardware failure with loss of data), please alter the text of the message in
some way and resend it to the list. Note that altering the "Subject:" line or
adding blank lines at the top or bottom of the message is not sufficient; you
should instead add a sentence or two at the top explaining why you are
resending the message, so that the other subscribers understand why they are
getting two copies of the same message.