[Phys-L] Re: homework lookup

I teach physics at a private high school and do not grade homework
anymore. Too many were copying from each other, turning it in, and getting
a good grade. Now it's all optional. I have my own problem sets, with
similar homework sets (with answers given). The next day I ask for
questions, then we move on. Saves me lots of time. Homework is practice
work. Students should do it because they want to, not because they have
to. Those "bright" students who can get it on their own can choose not to
do the homework. I'll know who understands it when I grade the tests.