[Phys-L] Re: Zeno's Paradoxes

My understanding is indeed that a quantization of space/time would
avoid the B-T considerations.

What considerations might this be?

Keeping the infinitesimals leads us to 'physically impossible' results,
but, no problem, we'll just dismiss those results that turn out to be
unreasonable.

This approach seems to be lacking something. In my mind there should a
better way to get consistent agreement between the mathematics (that
we define) and the physical world (which we observe.)