[Phys-L] Re: RC Clock

I seem to recall we were discussing radio set clocks and someone had
some not working because of opaque building.

How about putting a tuned antenna on the roof, and run a cable
through the rooms with leaky joints near the clocks?

You would need to find out which signal the clocks listen for.

I recently got a chinese rc watch for $40 plus s&h, with a travel
alarm included free.

They work amazingly well, but the alarm took about two days to start
up on a window sill at home. The watch came with the battery
connected, and didn't need any starting time.
--

Clarence Bennett
Oakland University Physics