[Phys-L] Re: for sale

well it would seem then that 2000 is too high then so I guess half
would be 1000

On Mar 9, 2005, at 8:07 PM, Robert Cohen wrote:

I've been quoted a price of $1995 -- perhaps that is the educational
discount.

Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301

-----Original Message-----
From: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On Behalf Of Cindy Schwarz

I have this einstruction CPS system with 32 keypads

IT IS BRAND NEW - have never used it - I just am not teaching
any larger courses where it would be most useful. Its MAC or
PC and I want to sell it (and use the money for other
equipment) and am willing to let it go for half the education price

the price on their site is 3995 - so I would like to get 2000

If anyone is interested email me directly for more
information - if I get no takers here I will try ebay in a few days.