[Phys-L] [rete] unknown physics tubes

I thought you might enjoy looking at these discharge tubes,
relayed from the RETE instrument history list.

Brian Whatcott
p.s. I offered the unknown tubes as spark discharge tubes
for spectrometer demos. Perhaps you have a better idea?

Subject: [rete] unknown physics tubes

Dear Rete Physics members,

A short time ago I got two, for me unknown tubes (type and age)
used in Physics demonstrations.
Is there someone who can help me identify this tubes, which can
be seen at the bottom on the Crookes tubes page of my website.
http://members.chello.nl/~h.dijkstra19/page7.html

Best regards,
Henk Dijkstra

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!