[Phys-L] Re: On Bulbs Batteries and Engineers

Thanks again for your clear explanation. I'm sure that others on this
list-serve, as well as myself, would like to learn some of the techniques
that your students have been using to understand complicated electric
circuits that stump experienced electronic engineers.

Is there any way that you could share some of these techniques with us?
(Perhaps in an e-mail attachment?)

Thanks in advance.

Herb Gottlieb

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:31:06 -0600 Joseph Bellina