[Phys-L] Re: The bulb-with-one-wire task: too tricky?

On Monday, February 21, 2005 11:47 PM, Richard Hake wrote:
However, I think MIT graduates - the future elite of U.S.
engineering/technology - should be able to figure out how to
make the connections from their knowledge or observations that...

Is this from the Private Universe tapes? If so, I thought the
interviewees were Harvard graduates. Does anyone know exactly who was
being interviewed? Were they all graduates? Does anyone know their
majors? I'm assuming they weren't science but I don't know.

Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301