[Phys-L] Attacks on Education - Shakespeare and Thermodynamics

Please immediately hit DELETE if you:

(a) object to cross-posting as a way to tunnel through inter- and
intra-disciplinary barriers, or

(b) have zero or less interest in "Shakespeare and Thermodynamics,"

(c) have any other reason for trashing this post.

received an email from Frank Lambert.

Who is Frank Lambert? Robert Morrison (1986), author of the
incomparable "The Lecture Method of Teaching Science [Morrison