[Phys-L] Re: Modeling Workshops nationwide in chem

Hello Jane:

I am interested in taking a modeling course in chem
this summer. I remember you sending something out
awhile ago announcing the workshop from June 13 - July
2 (?)

I went to the modeling at asu site but couldn't find
the announcement. Is it still on? If so, I definitely
would like to sign up. I've already done 2 physics
modeling workshops in NC and I'd like to see how it
works in chem.

Thanks for your help.

Tom