[Phys-L] Re: Vacuum Cannon Question

At (during the show and tell) the most recent NCN AAPT meeting a member
demo'd a vacuum canon using pvc pipe and std. "lite weight" aluminum
foil. No problem w/ width there.

bc

Matt Harding wrote:

Does anyone know of a good source for 3" celophane box sealing tape? In
several recent TPT articles it seems to be the tape of choice for the
ping-pong cannon. I've been using 2" tape which requires the use of
some fittings on a 1 1/2" PVC pipe. None of my local office supply
stores carry it, and when I search for Scotch 375 box sealing tape, I
find plenty of places to purchase it in bulk ($100 per carton), but
haven't found a vendor that sells individual rolls. Surely someone on
here must use it and know of a source?

Thanks,
Matt