[Phys-L] Re: ear pressure

A war movie plot depended on this.

The English pilots were spied upon while in POW camp. One puzzled w/
another why while training the ones w/ colds were eliminated. In time
they guessed; passed the info out in time so in the briefing they
avoided the trap the Germans laid for the high altitude bombing raid.

bc

p.s. surgery or implant not possible?

Dan Crowe wrote:

My wife had a cold when we flew to San Francisco about 15 years ago.
Her ear drum burst as we descended to the airport. She wears a hearing
aid now.

Daniel Crowe
Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics
Ardmore Regional Center
dcrowe@sotc.org

cut